obyn Lindars, Weber Kettle Grill, Girl on Grill, ” src=”http://grillgrrrl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IMG_0776-1024×1024.jpg” alt=”" width=”655″ height=”655″ />
The best recipes for grilling, plus a grilling playlist!
Memorial Day is the the unofficial start of summer, so put your grilling game face on. This is your chance to show the world what a smart, clever grilling God/Goddess you are!
This means no hot dogs or hamburgers! Here are my top ten recipes to grill for Memorial Day this year! You can mix your favorite proteins with grilled veggies/sides and dessert from the list below for the ultimate “meal on the grill”.
Say yes to skewers! When you use thin pieces of meat, the cook time is minimal!
- Cilantro Lime Beef Satay
- Jerked Spatchcocked Chicken
- Blue Cheese Buffalo Sliders
- Jalapeno Pesto Chicken
Coconut Lime Butter + Grilled Corn = legal crack.
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Coconut Lime Butter
- Grilled Romaine Hearts
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Grilled Poundcake and fruit- easy yummy dessert on the grill.
- Grilled Poundcake and Peaches/Mangos/Pineapple
- Dark Chocolate, Coconut and gingersnap Smores
- Mango Cobbler
- Make a Kick Ass play list to make the party fun and lively
- Keep the cooler well stocked with Beer and don’t let the ice melt!
- Put out the bug spray and citronella candles
- Tiki lights make all the difference at a backyard bbq
- Use cute, high end disposable/recyclable plates and silver ware for less clean up
Share on Facebook