I can’t believe it is already April and time for another Spring Women’s Grilling Clinic. I hold Quarterly Women’s Grilling Clinics to help women feel empowered to learn how to grill starting with the basics. This year, I’m taking my clinics on the road with upcoming clinics in Knoxville, Tennessee and DC with more dates to be announced as we enter summer grilling season.
This Sunday’s clinic still has spots available if you are a women in the South Florida area who would like to learn grilling basics, eat yummy food and meet other cool women. Come out, have a glass of wine and see why men like grilling so much. It’s fun and addictive and produces flavorful food that is high in flavor and low in fat.
This Sunday’s clinic we will learn how to:
- Light a gas and charcoal grill
- learn the difference between direct and indirect heat
- work with meat thermometers
- Make the entire “Meal on the Grill” from start to finish including dessert
Recipes we will try:
- Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Ginger Glaze
- Chicken Satay
- Grilled Veggies
- Rosemary Potato Steamer Packets
- Grilled Pound Cake with Grilled Pineapple
There will be beer and lots of giveaways!
Hope to see you there!
for more information, feel free to email me: email@example.com