Here’s part 2 of “Taking your grill to work” with Jeff Deverter including the recipes and a quick video.
Now here are the recipes:
The avocado was an “audible” I called while I was shopping before work and turned out as genius. When eating I took some of the board dressing and avocado and put it on the sirloin as a past and it was awesome! Note to self: Avocado makes everything better.
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp fresh pepper
- 1T Soy Sauce
- 3 Cloves of garlic- chopped fine
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup of your favorite store bought – lets not get too fancy here
Spicy Chicken Sauce
- Your favorite “wing sauce”. Marinade you chicken in it and also put some on in the last few minutes of grilling (just make sure it’s fresh from the bottle and not what was used in the marinade)
- Slice on a cutting board
- Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt and fresh pepper
- Flip the tomato slices over to coat on both sides
- Ahhh I didn’t talk about this before (glad you made it to the end of the article) when you slice the tomatoes for the grill – don’t clean the cutting board! Leave the tomato juices, salt, and pepper on the board!
- Chop up some cilantro (God’s gift to all things tasty)
- More Salt, Pepper, and EVOO (make a big mess!)
- This should be on your cutting board when you put the meat there. Rub in all around the flavors that are on the board – let the juices from the meet infuse the dressing with fresh-cooked goodness.
- This should all get all over your finished meats. It’s goodness. Spread it all around.